To change the Wi-Fi network your device is on follow the steps below, or watch the video at the bottom of this article.
- From the “Overview” page, click on the “My Devices” tab.
- Click on the device that you want to change the name of.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on the button displaying three vertical dots.
- Click on “Change Wi-Fi Network”
- A screen will appear that says “Looking for Nearby WiFi Networks”. This step may take 5-15 seconds.
- Under “Select Nearby Access Point”, switch to the desired Wi-Fi Network.
- Type in the Network Password and click “Apply”.
- This process should take approximately 2 minutes.
- Congratulations, you have successfully switched Wi-Fi Networks for your device.